Eyelash extension longevity highly depends on proper care by each individual. There are many factors that can affect how long your eyelash extensions last:
- Body chemistry
- Natural lash fall out cycle
- Position you sleep
- Natural oil that your face produces, especially the eyelids
- Weather (ie. Allergies, rain, humidity, etc.)
- Makeup and face products
- Medication and health conditions
Dos & Donts:
- Lash extensions should last up to 4 weeks with proper care
- Do not wash your eyes or shower within 8 hours after lash application
- No direct shower on your eyes and new eyelashes!
- Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
- Sleep on a silk pillow case and lay on your back (NOT on your sides) to avoid applying pressure onto your lashes.
- Avoid scratching, picking, or pulling on your lashes.
- DO NOT use eyelash curlers.
- Avoid oil-based products such as Mascara, Make-up Remover, Moisturizers and Eye Creams.
- Gently brush you lashes with the disposable mascara wand when necessary.
- Avoid heat (ie. Saunas, steam rooms, and steam facials)
- We recommend getting a touch-up every 2-4 weeks.
How to Clean:
- Use baby shampoo mixed with water OR use a Saline Solution weekly to clean your lashes.
- Remove eye makeup with oil-free makeup remover or makeup wipes
- Q-tips can be used to get into more sensitive areas around the eye but wet Q-tips with water and a small amount of soap.